Friday, April 24, 2009

Today, I decided to change to focus of this blog so it will not be so limiting to me. Instead of my original idea to just discuss my feelings as a liberal in a community that is strongly conservative, I will expand to cover my feelings and ideas in general. A public diary, so to speak.

-----

Last night, I installed the new Ubuntu verson 9.04 that was released yesterday. It looks pretty good so far (very earlly in the process). The install was pain free and the system has had no stumbles (so far). All in all, good. Todays blog post has been made from within it.

-----

Mike telephoned me this morning to tell me that he had been to the BMW motorcycle dealership in Louisville to look at bikes. We had talked last night about new motorcycles for him and I suggested that he would not be doing himself well unless he at least went and looked at the BMW line. He was excited when he called but we did not talk long as my hips were hurting bad this morning when I got up and I had gone back to bed after taking a pain pill.

I called him back a little after noon, and we talked again about the BMW lineup. I suspect that he is going to try to buy one of their smaller bikes. The big downside for him is that they do not take any motorcycles on trade so he is going to have to sell his bike first. I hope he gets what he wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment