Friday, April 24, 2009

A Start...

It is a few minutes after 1AM here in south-central Kentucky and my brain is somewhat foggy. In spite of this and the fact that at the best of times my literacy is suspect, I feel compelled to start this log.

My log is called A voice in the forest because I feel more and more that I am alone, a liberal adrift in a community of conservatives. Not just conservatives, but conservatives leaning far, far to the right. I have been trying to cope with this by mainly keeping my mouth shut and venting to a few close friends and to my wife. More and more this isn't helping so I am going to try to keep a blog of my feelings and venting about things that bug me. Hopefully this will help keep me from "blowing a gasket" so to speak.

I expect to tell you (who ever "you" turns out to be) more about me in the short future but am signing off tonight (this morning?) for now.

Peace to you,
Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment